Centers for Independent Living Program Performance Report (CIL PPR)
The Administration for Community Living (ACL) has been working to redesign the 704 Part II Report. The goal of the redesign is to reduce the reporting burden, improve the consistency of terminology used in the report, and remove unnecessary data elements.
Please view the webinar as ACL discusses improvements made to the 704 Report, and requests comments on the proposed changes. To facilitate your review and feedback, they developed a document outlining the proposed 704 Part II Report and a feedback template. ACL welcomes feedback on any aspect of the proposed redesign and have also identified a specific area in which input is needed (CIL achievements).
- View the webinar (00:09:21)
- Annual Program Performance Report for CILs Reporting Instrument
- CIL PPR (formerly 704 Part II Annual Performance Report) Redesign Instructions and Feedback Template
- February 7, 2017 ACL Teleconference Transcript
- Table of IL State Project Assignments
Comments and suggestions regarding desired data elements should be submitted via email to CILPPRcomments@acl.hhs.gov by March 3, 2017. Two formal comment periods through a Federal Register Notice will occur at a later date.