Funding and Delivering Youth Transition Programs: One CIL’s Experience with Multiple Funding Sources (1.5 hours)
About the Training
Is your Center interested in expanding services and programs for youth? In this training, Alie Kriofske from IndependenceFirst shares her experiences with funding, delivering, and maintaining youth programs through multiple funding streams. She identifies individual youth services and activities that may lend themselves to alternate funding streams and offers a timeline for adding new programs and services and other critical logistics.
Any CIL staff and board members concerned with expanding CIL youth programs and services.
You will learn:
- Funding sources used by one CIL to establish and maintain a youth transition program.
- Individual youth services and activities that may lend themselves to alternate funding streams.
- The timeline of the addition of new programs and services to an existing center to successfully grow a new program.
- Youth services and activities successfully designed and operated by one CIL.
View Training (01:26:49)
PowerPoint and Transcript of the Program
- PowerPoint presentation (pptxfile)
- PowerPoint presentation (pdf file)
- Transcript of the Program (MS Word docx)
Complete an Evaluation - Please help us present topics you want more information about and make future discussions better by giving us your feedback. Use the following link to go to our evaluation http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2071181/On-Demand-Training-Evaluation.